May 22, 2014

The History of SwingDiego - New Audio Exposé!

The Truth About SwingDiego's
Inception and Creation
Okay. So this post is for my broken and beloved WCS community. It's meant to do a little - no - a LOT of healing. But I won't lie. Some people are going to be unhappy with this podcast. Very unhappy.

Heck. I wasn't even happy having to re-live some of these stories for you either. But once I was recording... it turned exciting. Huge secrets leapt up, insights clicked and clacked and BAM! Pure gold. (with a heavy side of "dirt")

Like I said. Some people are going to be so, so, so, so very unhappy. But they never should have lied in the first place. Period.

See you on the other side folks! Buckle up nice and tight. Here ya go:


What a finish, right? Share away with your friends. They'll love you for it.
And of course, these are all my own personal opinion, experiences and viewpoints.
xoxo,
Katherine