May 23, 2014

New Book Arrival: TOUCHDOWN

Read a Free Preview on
Amazon.com
Joy to the World! -Isaac Watts
___

Merry Christmas! My third book Touchdown, is HERE! Yaaaaaay!!!! Touchdown: How to Score Curiosity, Joy and Freedom in Adulthood. I can't believe it.

And I am incredibly proud of it. It's not about swing - it's about everything! Living. Living life the way it was meant to be lived - whole, happy and incredibly joyful.

Even in adulthood. It's possible! Oh, and I threw a few bits of danger in there too. Adventure doesn't really qualify as adventure without a few dragons along the way, right?

So Merry Christmas to you, and to all a good night. Enjoy my favorite gift to you... the best of me and my love for you - all in one place:


eastvold-touchdown
IT'S HERE!
Touchdown! My newest gift to you.

Love & Christmas Cheer,
Katherine 
Loving & Living Life 
Eastvold!

From New Book Arrival: TOUCHDOWN (Weekly Note Spectacular!), released Christmas 2013.