December 24, 2013

New Book on Kindle!

Well hello everyone! I hope this Christmas Eve finds you warm, loved and snuggled away in lovely holiday glows - both near and far.

I have a lot to celebrate today. My husband has hit a major milestone in his career, I have a birthday and best of all... well... can you tell? I am ecstatic!
Announcing Touchdown!
Available Now on Kindle
Yes, my third book is here! And I am incredibly proud of it. It's not about swing - it's about everything. Living. Living life the way it was meant to be lived - whole, happy and incredibly joyful.

Even in adulthood. It's possible! Oh, and I did throw a few bits of danger in there too. Adventure doesn't really qualify as adventure without a few dragons along the way, right?
So Merry Christmas to you, and to all a good night. Enjoy my favorite gift to you... the best of me and my love for you - all in one place: Touchdown! My newest gift to you.

Love & Christmas Cheer,
Katherine

You can find my new book Touchdown: Learning How to Score Curiosity, Joy and Freedom in Adulthood here on Amazon.com!