December 03, 2014

New Book Arrival: Dear Mr. Cosby

Re-learning the Lessons
of The Cosby Show
Dear Mr. Cosby is Katherine's fourth book and is available on Amazon.com in print and e-book format. Click here to grab your own copy today!
___

I'm so happy to announce that my fourth book has arrived! It was a beautiful journey, writing this book, and I hope you treasure it as much as I do. It's one that I look forward to reading with my children and their children as we watch The Cosby Show together one day.

Of course,  Dear Mr. Cosby might seem a little out of left field to you, but it doesn't to me. I have spent the last year watching The Cosby Show from the very start again... and found it's even more relevant today than it was then.

Nick and I learned so much, grew so much and laughed so, SO much harder than we have in a long, long time, that I found myself, for the first time ever, writing Bill Cosby letters after each episode.
Some episodes were incredibly powerful. The cast and crew clearly new they were breaking new ground with the show, so they took full advantage of it and gave us some of the best music, the best dancing and the most amazing legends you could think of... so often I was struck with their talents, their knowledge and their ability to love.

I also discovered that WCS music and The Cosby Show music overlaps... that before I was exposed to WCS, I was exposed to the best of its music. Many of my childhood memories of The Cosby Show centered around the music they played and performed to - and I was even more startled to watch opening credit after opening credit choreographed to the music only the best Salsa dancers dance too.

Oh yes, The Cosby Show can and will feed you today.

Before there was Modern Family, there was The Cosby Show, and one would not have happened before the other. And, dare I say, The Cosby Show still wins the race.

Like Shakespeare, good is freakin' good. And my book explores that, why and more... please enjoy my newest foray into the themes of today and the culture of yesterday and tomorrow in my newest and acclaimed book...


Available in Print and e-Book!
On Amazon.com