October 25, 2012

Coming Soon! The First Book...

First draft for the cover
of the first book!
Yes, you heard right! The first book, Telling the Truth: The Groundbreaking Articles That Saved West Coast Swing, is almost here! The best part, in my opinion, is that I've added quite a bit of new material, new discoveries and brand new graphics in this book. Articles like WCS Essentials and Routines 101 have been completely revamped, and I've added brand new material, like What is WCS? in the introduction. I can't wait until it's released!

This picture is the first draft of its cover, so it'll be a little different when it's released, but for those of you who have been asking, it'll be available on Amazon.com first, and then through my website and other sources later. 

Who will hear about it first when it's out? My famous global Email List of course! So sign up today, and you'll even get a preview of some of the new additions, along with info on my SECOND book, which is already in the works too!

I'm so glad you're as excited as I am... I feel very blessed to have such an amazing readership has supported me all the way to such an amazing milestone in my life!

xoxo,
Katherine


PS: I'm going with Katherine Eastvold on this new adventure...
New life, better name!